Please go to the Booster Club menu, and select Scholarship tab, to see the 2016-17 Scholarship information AND application. Good luck to our Seniors – due date is May 5!
State meet being live-streamed through UIL!
Can’t make it to the meet but want to see the swimming? The UIL has provided a live-streaming opportunity for you! The link below allows for you to watch the event live, OR, if you create a (free) account, you can save the video and watch it later! The prelims and the finals are both available below. I have not used this feature before, but the potential seems great for those that can’t make the trip to Austin! Share with your friends and family! Use this link:: http://www.nfhsnetwork.com/associations/uil
The following Leopard swimmers & diver have qualified for the UIL 5A state meet, held Feb. 19-20 in Austin, Texas:
Diver: Sarah Krolnik, Freshman
200 medley relay: Juliette Pages, Freshman; Sloan Carevic, Sophomore; Natalie Womack, Freshman; Emma Ream, Junior
400 Free Relay: Natalie Womack; Juliette Pages; Glynn Gallaway, Senior; Emma Ream
alternate: Peyton Sachse, Senior
Prelims will be held on Friday at 10am, and finals are on Saturday starting at 9:30 AM. Come cheer on our Leopards in Austin if you can!
Congrats to our Leopard swimmers and divers who had an excellent meet last weekend at the Cougar Classic! Overall our Leopards combined team score landed Lovejoy the #3 spot – very impressive with all of the teams in attendance and the number of fast swims happening on Saturday – great effort Leopards!! Results (unofficial) can be found on the calendar page for the Cougar Classic, as well as lots of pictures from both days (use the Photos tab > 14-15 > open link to Smugmug > Cougar Classic).
We hope to see all of our Leopard Swim and Dive families at our meet THIS THURSDAY at The Colony pool for our Tri-Meet against The Colony and Denison (6pm start).
Swim fast Leopards!
Great job Leopards on your first meet of the year, held in Frisco on September 27 for swimmers, and the 25th for divers.
Full (unofficial) results can be found on the EVENTS/CALENDAR page for each meet (use the calendar icon to pick the date of the event, then view the event detail page with results below.)
See you on Thursday, October 2, at the KOC pool in our duel meet against Bishop Lynch!
Thanks to all of the parents who came to Coach Fisher’s Parent/Swim meeting last night! Not only did Coach Fisher give out a lot of great information about our upcoming year, the Wet Leopards Booster Club had a great turn out of support in joining our organization to help support Coach Fisher and our swimmers!
A few important notes from last night:
- Schedule of meets was handed out (posted to website also)
- Practice starts Tuesday, 9/2, at 6:45am at Plano’s Oak Point pool (6000 Jupiter Rd, Plano, TX). Swimmers should bring all equipment with them, labeled in a bag, and be prepared to jump in by 6:55am! A bus will provide transportation back to the HS.
- Make sure your swimmer has completed and turned in a GREEN Physical form, required by the district BEFORE Tuesday’s practice. Copies can be found in the front office of the High School, and must be filled out completely!
- Spirit wear forms will be coming soon from Coach – watch for them to be posted online as well as handed out from Coach and/or in the School Store.
- You may order a Yard Sign and/or a Car decal (with name or no name) – order forms are with Coach and/or soon to be on website. Deadline is VERY SOON so don’t delay!
- Joining The Wet Leopards Booster club is a great way to show your support of your swimmer! Forms will be added to the website this week, and joining the booster club will even get you a free shirt or two (at certain membership levels)! Please see the BOOSTER CLUB tab on the website for more details!